About this tour:
PLEASE USE BLUE TABS TO NAVIGATE THROUGH TOUR INFORMATION
– 3-day deluxe coach tour – Motorcoach transfer to downtown Calgary or airport – 3 nights hotel accommodation – 3 breakfasts – National Parks Pass – Guided lakeshore excursion at Chateau Lake Louise – Rocky Mountain information package – Services of a tour director – Complimentary book of the Canadian Rockies
|May||2, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30|
|June||2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|July||4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28|
|August||1, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29|
|September||1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
* Further information:
– Tour Departure in Vancouver: Wednesday & Saturday at 8:30 am
– Tour End in Calgary: Saturday & Tuesday at 2:30 pm
– Special Departures: Only for groups of 25 or more
|May 2 – Sep 29||$879||$1,219||$849||$799|
– Jasper: Lobstick Lodge
– Banff: Banff Aspen Lodge / Banff Ptarmigan Inn (Superior Room)
– Lake Louise: Lake Louise Inn & Resort (Deluxe Room)
|May 2 – Sep 29||$1,679||$2,819||$1,549||$1,349|
– Jasper: Crimson Jasper / Chateau Jasper / Marmot Lodge
– Banff: Fairmont Banff Springs (Fairmont Room)
– Lake Louise: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (Fairmont Room)
* Child rates may be available upon request
** Further information:
– Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars
– Rates do not include tax or service surcharge
– All accommodation in Jasper is of standard category
Depart from Vancouver and drive through the farming communities of the Fraser Valley. Ascend into the Coastal Mountains and follow the Coquihalla Highway to Kamloops, in the arid interior of British Columbia. After lunch, retrace the route of the famous Overlanders along the North Thompson River to reach your hotel in Jasper. Overnight in Jasper.
Your day starts with a scenic hike through Maligne Canyon before heading South. Then, travel along the world-famous Icefields Parkway to take in some of nature’s most spectacular mountain scenery. Have your camera ready for possible wildlife sightings! Highlights include Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake, and the Columbia Icefield. Ride the “Ice Explorer”* on Athabasca Glacier or visit the Glacier Skywalk*. Overnight in Banff.
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Banff National Park. Start your morning with a leisurely hike in Johnston Canyon and stroll along the shores of picturesque Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. In the afternoon, visit the world famous Banff Springs Hotel and Bow Falls. With your free time in Banff, you may also choose from optional activities such as soaking in the natural spa at the Upper Hot Springs* or taking a gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain*. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Motor coach transfer from Lake Louise to Calgary. Enjoy free time in the heart of downtown Calgary.
Tour Variations for Day 4:
1. Extend your stay in Lake Louise. Extra accommodation in Lake Louise can be arranged at additional cost. Flexible departure to Calgary.
2. Return to Vancouver on the Rocky Mountaineer or fly to your
next destination from Calgary.
Rail can be arranged at additional cost.
Please inquire at the time of booking.
* Optional activities
While you are on the tour, you have the chance to experience the unique beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Although optional, our mountain tour guides recommend following activities to enhance your Canadian Rockies experience:
– Columbia Ice Explorer Tour
– Glacier Skywalk
– Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola Ride
– Canoeing on Lake Louise
– Upper Hot Springs
For more information on above activities (and their costs), click HERE.
|“A lot more flexibility than the train and reasonably priced. The overall experience was first rate; we would highly recommend it, Jeff and Mevrick make a good team.”
Paul and Annette Johnson
CANADA & USA: 1-888-632-3757 (toll free)
UK: 08-08-101-4562 (toll free)
AU: 1-800-449-180 (toll free)
NZ: 0800-459-240 (toll free)
OTHER: 1-604-632-3757 (NOT toll free)
Key West Travel & Tours