Key West Travel & Tours is committed to protecting your privacy. Key West Travel commits to protecting your personal data in accordance with privacy laws and any other applicable legislation. We collect data about you when contacting us directly, book a trip or travel with us, register as a travel agent, visit our websites.
Key West Travel & Tours will collect personal information through the Site when you complete the tour quote form, contact us form on our website or place an order. We collect personal information in order to provide you with the information or service that you have requested.
During your use of our service, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and credit card information. If you do not wish to provide the information, this may affect your ability to use certain services, please contact us for more information.
- the date and time of the visit;
- the sections of the Site you visit, as well as the pages, read and images viewed;
- certain content that you download from the Site;
- if you were on another website before visiting the Site, the URL (web address) of that previous website, if it referred you to the Site;
- the URL of the first website you visit immediately upon leaving the Site if you were referred to that website by the Site;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; and · the IP address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The information collected is aggregated and generic to provide information about search and booking patterns. The data is also used to help improve user online experience.
When communicating with Key West Travel & Tours, your personal information will only be used to facilitate a booking or an inquiry/requires. This includes:
- Provide a tour and travel agreement for your intended booking.
- Update you on changes to your travel itinerary.
- Facilitate/arrange various components of your travel.
- Process payments for your booking and requests for refunds.
- Provide information to emergency services or hospitals if you have an emergency and are not able to provide this information directly.
- Respond to inquiries and special requests from you.
- Communicate and interact with you before, throughout, and after your journey.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage our internal business operations such as accounting