Vancouver To Banff Train
Rocky Mountaineer 2-day Train Trip
- 2-day Rocky Mountaineer train trip
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Kamloops
- 2 breakfasts & 2 lunches
- Rail transfers in Kamloops
- Services of a Rocky Mountaineer Host
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- One-way Rocky Mountaineer train trip from Vancouver to Banff
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Hotel Locations: Kamloops
- GoldLeaf Dome coach and adjacent vestibule is limited to guests reserving this service
- Clientele: All ages, but mostly between 30 to 65 years
- To book this tour a deposit is required; to find out more click on “Terms & Conditions“
Please Note: Prices are per person in Canadian dollars
TOUR RATES (2022)
- Kamloops**: Hotels are assigned by Rocky Mountaineer 4 weeks prior to departure
– Child RATES available upon request
– Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars
– Rates do not include tax or service surcharges
** All accommodation in Kamloops is of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
|May||2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|June||3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27|
|July||1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29|
|August||1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 23, 26, 29, 30|
|September||2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 23, 26, 30|
This tour is conducted in English only by professional Rocky Mountaineer attendants.
We recommend booking your tour as soon as your plans are confirmed, since departure dates are quite popular and can fill up quickly. Essentially, book early to avoid disappointment!
Key West Travel does not offer individual pick-ups. Guests may take a short taxi ride to the Rocky Mountaineer train station.
Gratuities are not included in the prices (unless indicated). While it is neither our place nor our wish to tell you how much to tip, gratuities in Canada are often given in recognition of service excellence.
“Excellent tour and saw amazing places and experienced lovely things. It met our needs of visiting the Rockies and was well priced for what it had offered. Well worth the money. Brad was very well spoken and knowledgeable with all the information he provided. He knew his information/history and provided us with all necessary information. Len was very friendly and professional one of the best drivers from a tour company we have experienced.”
Ronald & Amanda Mallia Swansea, NSW, Australia