West Coast Adventure
VIA Rail & Coach Tour (5 Days / 4 Nights)
Enjoy one of our Rocky Mountain tours by train and bus! This tour is an excellent option for those who wish to start in Vancouver and finish their trip in Calgary. You also have the option of spending more time in Banff before leaving for Calgary.
- 2-day VIA Train trip
- 1 night VIA Rail SLEEPER PLUS Cabin accommodation
- 2-day fully narrated motorcoach tour
- Motorcoach transfer Lake Louise to Calgary
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 4 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- National Parks Pass & Toll Fee
- Guided lakeshore excursion at Chateau Lake Louise
- Rocky Mountain information package
- Services of a tour director
- Complimentary book of the Canadian Rockies
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- Combined VIA Rail 2-day
rail tour from Vancouver to Jasper, and a 3-day coach tour from Jasper to Vancouver (Rocky Mountain tour from Vancouver)
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Hotel Locations: Jasper and Banff
- Hotel Accommodation: Choose from standard or deluxe
- To book this tour a deposit is required; to find out more click on “Terms & Conditions“
Please Note: Prices are per person in Canadian dollars
TOUR PRICE 2022
Standard Hotels in each destination
- Jasper**: Sawridge Inn or similar
- Banff (2 nights): Banff Aspen Lodge or similar
June – Sept
Deluxe Hotels in each destination
- Jasper**: Sawridge Inn or similar
- Banff (2 nights): Fairmont Banff Springs (Fairmont Room) / The Rimrock Hotel (Premium View Room)
– Child RATES available upon request
– Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars
– Rates do not include tax or service surcharges
** All accommodation in Jasper is of standard category.
Our tours are conducted in English only.
We recommend booking your tour as soon as your plans are confirmed, since departure dates are quite popular and can fill up quickly. Essentially, book early to avoid disappointment!
Key West Travel does not offer individual pick-ups. Guests may take a short taxi ride to the VIA Rail train station.
Standard hotels are mountain lodge-style while deluxe hotels are resort-style. The majority of our guests choose standard accommodation as these hotels are very clean and comfortable, and travellers will get their own private room and washroom. If you want to book deluxe accommodation, be sure to book early as these hotels sell out quickly – availability is limited within 6 months of departure!
Gratuities are not included in the prices (unless indicated). While it is neither our place nor our wish to tell you how much to tip, gratuities in Canada are often given in recognition of service excellence.
This depends on the day. If you are travelling from Vancouver to Jasper or Banff, it will be a minimum of 10 hours. However, every 2-3 hours, you get out of the bus for mini breaks. During the sightseeing days, you will spend little time on the bus as you will be walking/sightseeing/hiking & etc.
|May||3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31|
|June||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30|
|September||2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
“Excellent tour and saw amazing places and experienced lovely things. It met our needs of visiting the Rockies and was well priced for what it had offered. Well worth the money. Brad was very well spoken and knowledgeable with all the information he provided. He knew his information/history and provided us with all necessary information. Len was very friendly and professional one of the best drivers from a tour company we have experienced.”
Ronald & Amanda Mallia Swansea, NSW, Australia